Tuesday, March 06, 2007 @ 3:23 pm

i don't know how rachel manages to post so many pictures HAHA. :D i take like 100 yrs to post up one pic. cool iconn.
and i went offline to go TRY study for bio timed trial, but i ended up here! so loser. i failed 2 common tests so far \: somehow the implication of failing the most important subject badly hasn't hit me yet. it's just this number, staring back at me, which doesn't mean anything at that point of time. i really don't understand English sometimes. and my chinese got twice the marks of what i got for english, if that is even possible. (okay, i'm like revealing my marks to the whole world now)
are studies one of the most important things in the world? that's the question i keep asking myself now.
okay, i'm Time girl. nicole is Speed girl, huiyi is Distance girl, ziying is Acceleration girl, rachel is Displacement girl, sherlyn is Decelaration girl. and cause i don't take physics, i don't understand a single thing. :DD but that's okay, i shall act smart and try to understand hahaa. at least i know that speed x time = distance okay! &&, shld i go for the 'so you think you can dance' workshop? mavis has kindly offered her place cause she can't make it on that day.
I believe I can fly, but I was shot down by the F.B.I. All I wanted was a chicken wing, from KFC or burger king.
you won't know until you've tried.
&you won't get what you want if you stop trying.
seriously have to and study now or else i die.
don't want disappointment during mid years agn.
deja vu. ugh, i'm such a procrastinator. \:
I BOOKED THE 7TH HARRY POTTER BOOK ALR! at the 2nd hand bookshop at fareast. and i was 13th on the list. :D
i saw this on nicole's blog. i still rmb all those jokes we had a good laugh at on the tv at the pub.
Why can't you trust women?
You can't trust anyone who bleeds for 5 days and survives.
go see her blog if you want more.
:D
It's ♥